Vous ne trouvez pas de poste vous correspondant dans la liste ci-dessous ? Vous pouvez nous envoyer votre dossier pour une candidature spontanée à l’adresse : email@example.com
|Experience||> 10 years|
Group ERP Project Manager
• Lead the group ERP/Student Information System (ERP/SIS) project under the direct management of the Galileo Global Education Group CTO
• Supervise Local ERP/SIS Project Managers and staff involved in the group project (Concerned countries: France, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Mexico and Senegal)
• Coordinate the involved providers and external consulting teams
• Coordinate the functional and technical design studies by ensuring the production of unified rules and processes when applicable
• Ensure that the project activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
• Provide regular visibility to project status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics) on a standard cadence through status reporting and program / workstream reviews
• Communicate with stakeholders to gain community support for the ERP Projects and to solicit input to improve the programs
• Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and efficient programs delivery
• Coordinate the delivery of services among different activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
• Master in computer science or information systems.
• 10+ years of experience with Information Technology project and program management with significant ERP related projects experiences.
• Proven ability to frame and structure problems, projects, and initiatives, and synthesize complex information from a multitude of resources into an achievable and actionable plan
• Demonstrated experience with strategic and operational planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
• Ability to effectively interface with technical (IT) groups as well as business teams and executives, both in person and remotely
• Strong can-do attitude and a high degree of tenacity and drive. High energy, ability to prioritize, desires to work in a results-oriented fast growth environment
• English fluent. French highly appreciated. Spanish appreciated.