Vous ne trouvez pas de poste vous correspondant dans la liste ci-dessous ? Vous pouvez nous envoyer votre dossier pour une candidature spontanée à l’adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Experience||> 5 years|
Interior Trim Engineering/Specialist
1. Responsible for technical development, documentation and verification of all commodities / components / functions within B&T.
2. Transform design/styling suggestions to technical, commercial and production feasible solutions. Respond to design/styling proposals in Technical Reviews throughout the programs
3. Together with the department of Legal requirements secure legal requirements are met.
4. Follow up and verify that ongoing programs meet decided technical financial and timing targets
5. Support the balancing of system requirements (PSS) to ensure feasibility (i.e. "sign-off")
6. In regards of Time, Technic, Cost and Quality in cooperation with SQM, ME and Purchasing
7. Communicate to suppliers’ technical requirements
8. At Program Approval: meet the final Interior Trim requirements and targets.
9. All technical documentation needed for a successful sourcing prior to VP build
10. Actively seek the most optimal solution from a technical commercial and manufacturable point of view in cooperation with Purchase, ME and SQM. Initiate Cost reduction ideas and support their execution
11. Monitor and/or Bench Mark competitors technical solutions
12. Have knowledge of suppliers process technology, ingoing materials, and any future opportunities
1.Bachelor's degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
2.Thorough knowledge of engineering techniques associated with Interior components and system development.
3.Experience from Interior components with at least one whole project development.
4.Minimum 5 years of automotive experience and 5 years of Interior system experience.
5.Thorough knowledge of CAD tools utilized in automotive engineering such as CATIA V5.
6.Skills in computer programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7.Experience of Product or Project Engineering of Interior components in an OEM or Supplier to the automotive industry.