Vous ne trouvez pas de poste vous correspondant dans la liste ci-dessous ? Vous pouvez nous envoyer votre dossier pour une candidature spontanée à l’adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Experience||> 10 years|
1. Lead the team to establish the evaluation standards, vehicle development, target, virtual data checklist of perceptual quality;
2. Participate in new product research, recognize the demands of target customer and dealers in new vehicle research, formulate the engineering data based on the customers’ demand, set the target value, input value of perceptual quality, perceptual quality record and finalization;
3. Proficient with complete perceptual quality evaluation document, to maintain the perceptual quality database;
4. Scheme the perceptual quality in the project development, support and provide suggestions on perceptual quality to product design throughout the product development;
5. Responsible to organize the perceptual quality report, coordinate between the project group and perceptual quality group, judgement and decision on disagreement between groups, make proper arrangement and solutions on disagreement and technical issues;
6. Study and research on Chinese market and customer preference, analysis customers’ demands and media focus of perceptual quality, provide suggestions to evaluation standards of perceptual quality;
7. Analyze various vehicle models, study the component or function influenced on perceptual quality to optimize the design specifications of perceptual quality;
8. Lead the validation of the results of perceptual quality; optimize the perceptual quality basedon market feedback information;
9. Perceptual quality training, at least twice per month.
1. Engineering degree in Mechanics or Industrial Design. More than 10 years experience in perceptual quality, experience in interior/exterior, car-body,electrics and dimensional engineering is preferred; at least 2 complete projects experience inperceptual quality, especially perceptual quality experience of luxury car;
2. Management experience: Top automotive team leader, complete project development experience;
3. Group training to improve the perceptual quality ability of group members;
4. Teamwork, team leadership and proficient in documentations of perceptual quality.