Vous ne trouvez pas de poste vous correspondant dans la liste ci-dessous ? Vous pouvez nous envoyer votre dossier pour une candidature spontanée à l’adresse : email@example.com
|Experience||> 5 years|
Vehicle integration expert
Performance integration direction:
1. Responsible for the index integration of dual-mode vehicles: support the integration of dual-mode technology, define the three-level index of power assembly, vehicle, system and key components;
2. Responsible for the data integration of dual-mode models: collecting the structure and performance data of the whole vehicle and parts of the system, and analyzing the data. Track the simulation and test results of integration process, control the structure design and performance development of key parts, identify the risk items of performance integration and organize rectification to ensure the target landing.
3, responsible for the platform of general analysis, responsible for the dual mode technology architecture to expand the application of various platform models.
Physical integration direction:
1. Responsible for the power assembly, controller, battery system, front cabin cooling module, pipeline, high-voltage three-phase line and other cabin and lower body parts layout.
2. Be responsible for drawing the remanufacturing model of engine room and lower body parts of platform prototype; 3. Be responsible for mounting layout design and analysis.
4. Responsible for multi-objective optimization analysis of intake and exhaust layout design, engine performance and NVH performance.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or vehicle engineering is preferred.
2. More than 8 years vehicle research and development experience, has participated in more than 2 complete vehicle integration projects;
3. Has strong experience in automotive product development and vehicle integration professional ability, familiar with vehicle control strategy, performance simulation analysis, vehicle DVP test and other fields, with good communication ability and logical thinking ability.
4, skilled use of CATIA or UG.
5. EFTA or EU citizen