Customer Support Engineer
The team deploys and maintains products to monitor Railway Operators’ networks, within all Europe and beyond (Israel, Australia…). These customers have special SLAs that the team needs to respect for a high customer satisfaction, which is strongly linked to making business. The support service, composed by 8 people and the manager, is divided into the deployment and the ticketing activities.
To complete our amazing ticketing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Engineer!
Daily missions as a Level 2 Support Engineer:
– Treat, analyse and resolve the Level 1 and 2 tickets open by the customers, according to the level of emergency, and provide documentation on the product and processes used
– Provide L1/L2 technical support to our customers, in accordance with the company commitments (SLA)
– Carry out the necessary investigations in the company systems to identify the causes of incidents and allow their resolution
– Be responsible for maintaining effective and healthy relations with customers on the highest standards
– Work and interact continuously with the various company departments, especially with the R&D team, in order to guarantee product quality
– Work in an international company with international customers
– Good experience in a support team, ideally with external customers (2+ years)
– Advanced communication skills (internally with the team; externally with the customers)
– Being at ease with recent technologies: Linux (Debian), Docker, Kubernetes, Vertica (SQL), etc
– Being fluent in English
– Engineer degree in IT, Software Development or Telecoms
– +/- 5 years experience