– Work in pairs with the other foreign-based ERP administrator to maintain and develop the Group ERP
– Monitor system performance and ensure it is producing efficient results within the company
– Be the referent key user support for Switzerland companies
– Collect development requests and define specifications for ERP enhancements and reporting solutions
– Participate to tests scenario elaboration and execution for new functionalities or upgrade versions system upgrades
– Train employees to ensure optimal understanding and usage of the ERP tool
– Participate to process documentation
– Ensure completed projects are adopted and used by the business.
– Maintain and deliver regular project status reports to Senior Management level.
– Ensure smooth communication between ERP internal and external stakeholder
Min Bachelor in computer sciences with 3 years of experience
Experience of developing applications in an ERP system to meet business needs
Experience of documenting, testing, and implementing user requirements
Former experience with ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O a key asset
Fluent French/English (both spoken and written)