Fullstack Java Engineer
• Build and maintain a portfolio of customer-facing applications for different use-cases, device types (web/mobile) and UX requirements
• Contribute to the development of backend systems and RESTful APIs, balancing ease-of-use with maintainability and performance requirements
• Contribute to refining our application technology stack across multiple streams (Identity, Currency, Value chains)
• Be hands-on and involved with early stage product shaping, including ways to capture feedback from use
• Contribute to standards and best practice for software engineering
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 5 years experienced engineer with a broad experience working across frontend and backend systems and languages
• Development skills in Backend languages: Kotlin and/or Java, Python
• Familiarity with developing API (gRPC/REST) using openAPI/Swagger
• Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies: HTTP/REST/AJAX/JSON
• Experience with Unit testing tools such as Jest or Enzyme
• Experience with State container tools such as Redux
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), key management, and asymmetric cryptography
• Mobile development experience is a strong advantage
• Fluent in English (French is an asset).