Product Engineer Electronics
Be part of the engineering team which is developing equipment and accessories
· Work directly with engineers, product managers, designers and factories.
· Research and definition of technical solutions in accordance with the production processes and the targets of the products
· Setup, coordinate and follow planning /milestones meetings for the projects
· Coordinate and follow prototyping, design, debugging and industrialization of PCBs, Electrical components, software etc.
· Validation of all technical aspects of the products with the engineers, product managers and different suppliers
· Close communication with factories to ensure their output is matching our needs
· Qualitative and quantitative optimization of the production processes in our factories
· Develop and implement the construction of our products, assembling technologies and production methods in our factories
· Assessment and coaching of existing suppliers
· Advise Product Manager regarding materials, applications, and new technologies
· Research of new materials and process for the different product ranges
· Master degree in Electrical and Information Technology Engineering with a focus on microelectronics (University or University of applied sciences)
· Minimum 5 years of experience in hardware development in the field of sport products and/or consumer goods
· Comprehensive knowledge of analog, digital, power, memory, integrated circuits, microcontroller, LED drivers, hardware design and software development techniques.
· Wireless data transfer and the knowledge about the protocol stacks are a plus.
· Experience with LEDs, LED drivers and topology
· Established abilities to organize product validation and debugging integrated circuits
· Fluent in English, French and / or German language are a plus