Project Manager / BA
As part of a team of experienced project managers and software engineers, you will be responsible for understanding client needs and ensuring their successful implementation into technical solutions. The success of these projects will depend on your ability to advice and negotiate with demanding stakeholders.
– Manage and ensure the success of a portfolio of strategic and key customer projects
– Manage customer expectations and drive their acceptance of the deliverables
– Deliver value propositions to international NGO stakeholders, donors and government representatives
– Anticipate, understand, document and translate customer needs into functional requirements, technical specifications and IT services
– Plan and coordinate work of different parties; service providers, internal resources, local partners supporting the solutions in the field
– Ensure the required level of quality of the solution developed.
– Manage and ensure proper operation of production information systems.
– Lead and support the work of in-house engineering teams building the technical solutions.
– Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the internal operational processes.
Master in Computer Science with postgrad in PM and/or BA
– +10 years of experience in the private sector and +5 years of experience managing global projects and client relationships.
– Solid practical expertise in business analysis applied to the development of software solutions preferably using web technologies.
– Technical background ideally gained from a past experience as a software engineer
– Experience working with an agile engineering team (SCRUM like)
– Fluent in English and in French