Senior Backend Engineer Full Remote
As a key member of the Engineering team, you’d be responsible for developing data-based features and maintaining an industrially-ready software product. On the short and long-term, you’d be involved in setting a strong code basis throughout the entire product life cycle, from ideation, design, and prototyping to execution, testing and deployment in order to support tomorrow’s global logistics system.
– Improve existing tooling to ensure product maintenance and automate more QA
– Participate in translating business requirements into technical actionables
– Guide & mentor the team to provide elegant and simple solutions to complex problems
– Maintain low tech-debt with documentation
Master degree in software engineering, you have at least 5 years as backend engineer.
– Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems
– Demonstrated experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean code
– Understanding of queues and stream processing
– Proficiency in Docker, and general UNIX admin
– Fluent in English